We are an ad hoc group that came together in the aftermath of the 2016 Election. We are concerned with supporting threatened populations (and each other), writing letters and attending demonstrations and meetings to make our views on that and other issues more urgent in the new political climate known to our elected officials and the public at large, preparing and supporting like-minded candidates for local office and political party positions, and a myriad of other actions we can take to promote our values around solidarity.
Join our Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/crsolidarity/
We are focused on:
- Researching existing local organizations, sharing and participating in their events (See the “Calendar” and “Relevant Orgs” pages — links upper right of this page)
- Supporting likely-to-be-threatened populations in concrete ways
- Supporting each other through collaborative activism
- Writing letters to make our views known to our elected officials & newspapers
- Attending demonstrations to make our views known to the public at large
- Preparing and supporting like-minded candidates for local office
- Preparing and supporting our members to gain local political party positions
- A myriad of other actions we can take to promote our values.